209: ANALISIS PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEGAWAI DI BIDANG TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DI PT PERKEBUNAN NUSANTARA III (PERSERO)

Cover Jurnal Mudira Indure

ANALISIS PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEGAWAI DI BIDANG TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DI PT PERKEBUNAN NUSANTARA III (PERSERO)

 Isnandar, Harmein Nasution, Opim Salim Sitompul

Magister Manajemen Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Sumatera Utara

Abstract

 The problem in this research is that a decline in the quality of services provided each year since 2008 with the development of users and devices added annually. Time computer repair and network downtime is getting longer than the previous year. This is the concern of the management to find a solution, which, if it is not addressed immediately may result in lagging of availability of information needed each unit of information technology users. Conditions that do not match expectations is one of them thought to be caused by the competence of employees in the IT department.

The purpose of this study was to analyze the factors that cause deterioration of service performance from the aspects of the IT Department employee competency in PTPN III. The population in this study were all employees of the IT section at PTPN III.By using multiple regression analysis, it was concluded that the competence of employees in the IT section PTPN III (Persero) 45.2% influenced by Competence Intellectual, Emotional Competence and Social Competence, while the remaining 54.8% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study , Emotional Competence is an employee of the IT competency of the most dominant influence on quality of service rather than intellectual quality.

Keywords: Competence Intellectual, Emotional Competence, Social Competence, Service quality

analisis-pengaruh-kompetensi-pegawai-di-bidang-teknologi-informasi-terhadap-kualitas-pelayanan-teknologi-informasi-di-pt-perkebunan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*